Important Information on Our Courses for 2014
Both Dunes & Bay Courses will be CLOSED to other Golfers during:
- 9th AEGEAN AIRLINES Pro-Am which is to be held from June 11 to 15, 2014.
- EAGLES PRESIDENT’S CUP November 14 & 15 2014.
For any addition information please contact Costa Navarino Golf Reception (+30 27230 90200) before booking your trip or prior to arrival.
- 07:30 – 19:30 from February 24
IMPORTANT MAINTENANCE INFORMATION!!
The necessary procedure of hollow coring greens will commence at the Dunes Course on Tuesday July 15th 2014. The Bay course is available in excellent condition.
This process will greatly affect playability of the greens for a minimum of two to three weeks and could increase if the recover period is longer than expected (decision on 3rd week to be taken a minimum of 24 hours ahead of time).
For this reason the following compensation options in order for pre-booked rounds through your Tour Operator:
- a chance to move their game to the other course, Dunes or Bay, depending on the booking date.·
- free use of Buggy when sharing (50% of Buggy fee when alone)For walk-ins, be it Hotel guests or local golfers, we can offer a 20% off the Green Fee at the affected golf course during this period.
- (This discount is only on the Rake Rate charge. No further discount will be made in already discounted periods. E.g. Summer Special tee times or for any other discounted rates already agreed.)
Costa Navarino, your golf experience in Greece
Costa Navarino, the prime sustainable destination in the Mediterranean, located in the Greek region of Messinia, features the first two signature designed golf courses in Greece, The Dunes Course which opened in May 2010, and The Bay Course in 2011.